Something for everyone
Pelican Bay B&B is located midway between Friendly Beaches and the Freycinet National Park, just 7 kms from the village of Coles Bay. Whether you are energetic or relaxed, young or old, male or female, there is so much to do in Coles Bay you will have no trouble finding some activity to suit you.
If golf is your passion don’t forget to bring your golf clubs. The Freycinet Golf Club is an interesting 9-hole course that has amazing views over Great Oyster Bay. The first tee is just a short walk down the road from Pelican Bay B&B.
For the energetic and daring
- Pack your swimming togs as you walk over to Wineglass Bay as you may be lucky enough to swim with the dolphins.
- Walk forever along the sandy shores of Friendly Beaches.
- Marvel at the beauty of the Freycinet Coast from the air.
- Experience the thrill of a guided 4-wheel motor bike tour.
- Paddle a kayak out to Great Oyster Bay.
For the relaxed traveller
- Drive to the Cape Tourville lighthouse and check out the amazing view from the boardwalk.
- Enjoy a picnic lunch at Honeymoon Bay.
- Visit the local marine farm and sample fresh oysters and mussels.
- Sail into Wineglass Bay on the Wineglass Bay Cruise.
- Enjoy local food and wine aboard an air-conditioned bus on The Long Lunch Tour.